MagiCAD Ventilation for AutoCAD and Revit
MagiCAD Ventilation is a powerful tool for the design of all ventilation systems
Thanks to its many intelligent and automated functions, MagiCAD improves the efficiency of basic tasks. For example, if you change the orientation of a conduit in your path, MagiCAD creates the elbow automatically. And if you create a connection to an elbow, it is converted to a junction. Same thing if you change the dimensions or type of sheath, the reduction or transformation parts are created by MagiCAD. If one of the dimensions is not defined, it is enough to specify the size of the sheath so that MagiCAD automatically generates all the elements necessary for the dimensioning. All products, from a simple sheath to the vents, come with their technical data.
MagiCAD Ventilation has a wide range of calculation functions (addition of flows, calibration, compensation, noise calculation, nomenclatures, etc.). Once the network of ducts is drawn, it takes only a few clicks of the mouse to calculate everything.
Features and functions
- Available for AutoCAD and Revit MEP
- Fast and easy plotting with a set of modular drawing and editing tools
- Wired to 2D or 3D
- shift in seconds Selection of parts in the database Of MagiCAD products
- Duct sizing Calculation of
- pressure losses Calculation
- of sound levels
- Balancing and display of predefined register values and positions
- Presentation of the most relevant routing
- Analysis of flow data
- Automatic positioning Or manual text
- Quick and easy text scaling Creation of bill of materials
- Control of collisions between installations and the building
- Automatic creation and updating of plan views, skinned, side views and cross-section views Ease of use
- Setting of drawing options and other independent display modes for each display window
- Use of plug-ins for integration of manufacturers' programs
- Definition of the project phase (new / renovation), eg for New or existing objects
MagiCAD Ventilation is brought to you by Progman. Pricing was not known at press time.
There's more information available on the MagiCAD website.