MagiCAD Electrical for Revit and AutoCAD
MagiCAD Electrical is a fast and efficient tool for designing and designing lighting, telecommunications, computer and electrical systems
You can work with 2D symbols by following your standards and a 3D model is automatically created. With MagiCAD Electrical, cable trays and luminaires are designed quickly with intelligent functions. You can connect the plugs and switches one by one or all at the same time.
With a few clicks of the mouse, you create diagrams of the switchboards. If you make changes in the plan or diagram, MagiCAD warns you of the differences, and then updates the changes.
MagiCAD collision control enables rapid detection of all areas where electrical installations can come into contact with other circuits or equipment or with the structure of the building.
Features and functions
- Available for AutoCAD and Revit MEP
- Quick and easy 2D or 3D
- plotting Creating and editing your custom products and symbols
- MagiCAD product database selection Intelligent
- cable routing and wiring harnesses for all The building
- Automatic warning when cables exceed their maximum length
- Quick and easy generation of cable lists
- Intelligent processing of telecoms and computer connections
- Selection or definition of layers standards
- Automatic creation and updating of the wiring diagram of the electrical panel
- Automatic refresh between drawings and diagrams
- Scaling of text and symbols
- Creation of bill of materials
- Automatic connection of parts and devices
- Favorite toolbar to reduce the number of clicks and save time
- Search and replace Of items, eg Lighting points
- Creation and update of a section view in seconds
- Collision control between installations and buildings
- Connection to lighting calculation software (Dialux)
MagiCAD Electrical is brought to you by Progman. Pricing was not known at press time.
There's more information available on the MagiCAD website.