Stay on top of progress with a simple and beautiful presentation of your Flux data.
BUILD A DASHBOARD
- Click the Build Dashboard button above
- Grant access to your Flux account
- Bring in data that is either a geometry, single value (number/text), from the Flux Revit Plufin, or table data (Excel or Google Sheets)
- Create a new dashboards
- Share with the team by sending the unique URL that’s automatically generated
- Design, review data, repeat. Check back to see how the dashboard updates as you work. Use the data to power design decisions
- Visualize Flux data in real-time
- Share a customized data display
- Control data by adding a Slider or Switch Panel that will write new data back to your Flux project
- Chart data from Revit and Excel to power charts
- Value Geometry from SketchUp, Revit, Dynamo or Grasshopper will automatically drive a Geometry Panel displaying meshes, breps, lines, points and all the other geometry types that Flux supports
|Flow Dynamo Grasshopper Excel Google Sheets Revit Sketchup|
There's more information available on the Flux website.