Search, select, extract, done. In minutes get site context of detailed topography, surrounding buildings, roads, parks and waterways.
LAUNCH SITE EXTRACTOR
- Log in to the Site Extractor.
- Type in your location in the search box.
- Select desired area of data using the rectangle.
- Toggle off any site features you don’t want.
- Choose your project to import data to in the drop down menu. Or, you can create a new project.
- Click ‘Send to Flux’, and let the magic happen.
- Follow the link to your Flux project once the site is extracted.
- In Flux, double-click on the layers you want to preview. You can also drag layers on top of each other to overlay the geometry.
- Represent surrounding buildings with meshes
- View building profiles as polylines
- Customize topographic contour lines, for elevation intervals
- Explore roads, parks, and water as polylines
- Global coverage (as of February 17, 2017)
|Flow Dynamo Grasshopper Revit Sketchup|
There's more information available on the Flux website.