ElumTools™ is the first fully integrated lighting analysis Add-in for Autodesk® Revit®. Leveraging content that is already present in the Revit model such as geometry, material properties and lighting fixture families, ElumTools can calculate illuminance on any surface or workplane using the lighting industry’s standard radiosity calculation method.
An interactive visualization is provided during the calculation process allowing detailed navigation of the illuminated scene. Numeric results are visible in any Revit view and all statistics are available to Revit schedules. ElumTools operates in either Revit Architecture or MEP. The ElumTools version available in the Revit Apps Store is a fully functional Trial version valid for 30 days from registration date.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).
About This Version
Version 2017.4, 2016.8, 2015.11, 2/9/2017
Bug Fixes: ElumTools 2015.11, 2016.8, 2017.4
- Reversed ray direction for virtual meter calculation points.
- Fixed issue using layout assistant with luminaire families with light source located above the ceiling line.
- Fixed error occurring when scheduling Points in Range using the Create Schedule command.
- Improved JSON serialization library to fix compatibility issue with Revit 2017. 2 (17.0.1117.0) and improve compatibility with other applications and Add-ins
Enhancements: ElumTools 2015.10, 2016.7, 2017.3
- New Calculate Active View command.
- New Calculate Multiple Views command.
- New Create Daylighting Views command.
- Support for Daylight Exterior Surfaces.
- Improved progress indicator for daylight calculations.
The ElumTools add-in is brought to you by Lighting Analysts, Inc. Pricing begins at 399.00 USD.
This add-in is compatible with Revit 2017, 2016, and 2015.
There's more information available on the Autodesk App Store.