MagiCAD Piping for AutoCAD and Revit
The Heating & Piping module allows the design and calculation of heating, cooling, air conditioning and water supply systems as well as evacuation, sprinkler and other specialized installations
With MagiCAD Heating & Piping, you can draw several pipes simultaneously, saving you a lot of time. Also, when you install radiators, connections are made automatically, so you do not have to draw each element individually.
In addition to the calculation functions for system sizing and balancing, MagiCAD Heating & Piping also includes a function to assist with the selection of radiators. This allows you to use the know-how of the fragers while avoiding the over-dimensioning of the parts.
Features and functions
- Available for AutoCAD and Revit MEP
- Fast and easy plotting with a set of modular drawing and editing tools
- Wired to 2D or 3D mode in seconds
- Design of heating, cooling, , Water supply, evacuation and fire prevention
- Plotting of 1, 2 or 3 piping networks simultaneously
- Simplified radiator selection function
- Selection of parts in the MagiCAD product database
- Dimensioning Of pipes
- Calculation of pressure losses (even with differential valves)
- Balancing and display of values, register positions and predefined flow rates
- Presentation of the most relevant routing
- Analysis of flow data
- Automatic or manual Text
- Quick and easy scaling of text
- Creation of bill of materials and metrics
- Control of collisions between installations and the building
- Automatic creation and updating of plan views, skinned, side views and sectional views with ease
- Setting of drawing options and independent representation mode for each display window
- Plug-ins for integration of manufacturers' programs
- Definition of the project phase (new / refurbishment), for example for new or existing objects
MagiCAD Piping is brought to you by Progman. Pricing was not known at press time.
There's more information available on the MagiCAD website.