New Revit nodes in v1.2.3 daily builds
February 19, 2017
We are getting ready for a 1.3 release, and we have a number of new functionalities that we would appreciate your feedback on. Here is a draft list of what's going in, please take a look at the latest builds available at DynamoBuilds.com
Large number geometry scaling: For folks who have had trouble with geometric precision in models with large numbers (buildings and landscape projects described in mm), there is a solution that adjusts numerical precision to accomodate these large numbers. Check out the Geometry Scaling section in the Settings menu.
Isolate geom preview: When the mode is enabled, only selected nodes will have their corresponding geometries displayed in full opacity. Geometries that correspond to unselected nodes will be displayed transparent with 10% opacity for meshes and 20% opacity for lines and points.
Dynamo Dictionary Access from context menu: A link to Dynamo Dictionary is added at the bottom of help menu popup window. This is available for the out-of-the-box core Dynamo nodes. Next phase will include Revit nodes
Preview Bubbles enabled for Revit Selection nodes
Multi-output port re-connect feature using Shift+Left-Click
Fixed line break issue in for group titles, increased group titles font size
New Revit nodes:
(some sample files to help you get started here)
- Performance Advisor Rules
Global Parameters (still coming, not in build yet)
Incomplete list of Bug Fixes
- Dyn file association launches Dynamo Studio but does not load the file
- 2D geometry now supports the Alpha channel from the ColorByARGB node
- Convert between units gives incorrect Hectares for Area conversion
- More fixes to avoid conflicts with other Revit Addins (in particular, AvalonEdit collisions)
- Pinned preview bubbles remain visible after unchecking Show Preview Bubbles
- Crash fixes associated with Code Block Nodes in error states
Dynamo for Revit is brought to you by the Dynamo Team. It's free.
This add-in is compatible with Revit 2017, 2016, and 2015.
There's more information available on the Dynamo website.