Determine whether a set of windows have a clear view of features in their vicinity.
GET PROJECT TEMPLATE
- Open example SketchUp file using the buttton above
- Check out the three groups of buildings, windows, and features (symbolized by flat hexagons) in the model
- Send groups to their respective data key in the project
- Watch Flux calculate the number of features that have a clear line-of-sight from each window
- Review the visualization in the “Combined view” key. See what rays that don’t intersect with any buildings before reaching the target feature, and color coding based on the percentage of features it can see.
- Calculates ray angles between every window and feature
- Automatically analyzes and scores the viewshed of each window using Flux Flow
|Flow Dynamo Grasshopper Revit Sketchup|
There's more information available on the Flux website.