It’s official: Revizto 4.3 has arrived!
Welcome to Revizto 4.3, available now for update and installation! We’re starting the year with some very exciting additions and improvements that we can’t wait for you to try.
What’s new in Revizto 4.3:
- Extended project rights management system*: From now on, you can manage user access for each basic operation separately (e.g. append/edit 3D, edit issues, append/edit sheets, etc.)
- Standalone Export Scheduler Application: This new app is designed to help you keep track of export process and see the status of all your export operations scheduled.
- Paste screenshots into the Issue Tracker feed: Cropping and marking up included. Simply press Ctrl+V.
- Ability to create issues based on multiple selected objects: Use Ctrl+click to select several objects in the scene. Based on this multiple selection you can create an issue, which you can further track in Revit and Revizto.
- Improved location of issue pins for clashes: Now, issue pins are placed directly inside clashes, making it easier to understand their positions both in 2D and 3D.
- Pen tool for markups: Customize your markups by easily drawing free hand using the new Pen tool.
* Important! Previous versions of Revizto (4.2 and older) do not fully support user access control. If you create custom access level you don’t want other users in your team to use old version of Revizto because of possible interface inconsistencies. What is more important, “View public issues” setting is not fully server-manageable at the moment and there is a chance to see that issues without having access in old Revizto. Therefore, please make sure all your team members update to the latest version.
To mitigate potential access control issues, we will block old Revizto installations within a month from now, so please update as soon as possible to avoid potential problems.
Check out this short video for a quick rundown of the new features. We’re confident you’ll love this new version! Explore new possibilities of Revizto today!
TRY IT NOW
Revizto is brought to you by Vizerra. It's priced beginning at 650.00 USD per month for a "20 Collaborator" package.
This add-in is compatible with Revit 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, and 2012.
There's more information available on the Revizto website.