The WebGL Exporter for Autodesk® Revit® exports the model to an HTML document that can be viewed in the browser.
The WebGL Exporter for Revit has following features
- It exports the model to an HTML document that can be viewed in the browser.
- It supports both face-level and body-level colour.
- Option is provided to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value. Increasing precision value will increase the fineness and accuracy of the model as well as the file size. You can choose whether you want to tessellate at the body-level or facelevel.
- All the data is compressed which reduces the file size as much as possible.
- WebGL Exporter works with Revit 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017.
We are providing 10 trials of the plugin in which you can use full set of features without any limitations. You will need to activate this plugin after 10 trials.
The paid version cost of this product is 79 USD.
For activation please contact at: support@ProtoTechSolutions.com
Feature: Added support for Virtual Reality (VR) headset compatible format. Now you use the exported WebGL on a VR headset such as Google Cardboard, Oculus Rift, Gear VR, HTC Vive and more.
How to export model with VR: http://www.prototechsolutions.com/Live/virtual-reality-cad-plugins.html
- Feature: Supports HTML templates. WebGL models will get automatically embedded in selected template.
- Revit 2017 is now supported.
- Greatly simplified license activation process.
Please note: Existing customers who have already activated the product will have to contact our support to request for a key for reactivation after installing this update.
- Supported Revit version 2016.
- Fixed: User who have different local settings (e.g. comma character as decimal separator) can now export valid WebGL files.
- Supports exporting Solid bodies.
- Supports face level colors and body level colors.
We are not supporting textures in this version.
About This Version
Version 220.127.116.11, 2/10/2017 – Feature: Added support for Virtual Reality (VR) headset compatible format. Now you use the exported WebGL on a VR headset such as Google Cardboard, Oculus Rift, Gear VR, HTC Vive and more.
The WebGL Exporter For Autodesk Revit add-in is brought to you by ProtoTech Solutions. It's priced at 79.00 USD.
This add-in is compatible with Revit 2017, 2016, 2015, and 2014.
There's more information available on the Autodesk App Store.