Place your 3D model on Google Earth.
- Go to Terra and select the Flux project that contains your 3D geometry.
- Once the geometries load, select the model you want to place in Google Earth.
- Search for your location and click on the map where you would like to place the model.
- Click on ‘View in Google Earth‘ to start downloading the Google Earth file.
- Open the file and see your model embedded in Google Earth.
- Look around, take in the sights, and grab context images for your next presentation.
- Instantly see your model in the wild
- Compare building model scale with the surrounding area
- Capture realistic context imagery for presentations
|Flow Dynamo Grasshopper Revit Sketchup|
There's more information available on the Flux website.