MagiCAD Sprinkler Designer for Revit and AutoCAD
MagiCAD Sprinkler Designer is a global solution for designing fire prevention systems that combines the power of MagiCAD's design functions with the intelligence of an embedded calculation engine
MagiCAD Sprinkler Designer allows you to design a complete fire prevention system: draw piping networks and their components, install the sprinkler heads, define their area of coverage and the zones to be calculated.
Once the network is complete, you can calculate its performance directly in MagiCAD. The calculations are in accordance with the technical specifications CEA 4001 and use the Hazen-Williams formula.
Features and functions
- Available for AutoCAD and Revit
- Automatic view in wired, 2D and 3D mode
- 2D and 3D isometric with split screen
- The lowest sprinkler head is automatically identified
- Calculation of the required pressure according to the sprinkler head the weakest. The average density of the four lowest sprinkler heads is calculated, the heads are identified
- Insertion of several sprinkler heads simultaneously
- Modification of the dimensions of the piping networks and sprinkler heads by simple search and replacement
- Nomenclatures (BOM) easily generated
- Coverage area easily modified for one or several sprinkler heads
- Drawing sprinkler heads in standard format
- Calculation methods BS 9251: 2014, NFPA 13, CEA 4001, SS-EN 12845
- Tables equivalent lengths for CPV C, copper, and steel, in accordance with BS 9251: 2014
- Identifies the operating point on the operating curve
- All of the calculation , quality control and design validation data directly available from the trace
MagiCAD Sprinkler Designer is brought to you by Progman. Pricing was not known at press time.
There's more information available on the MagiCAD website