Excel2R imports MS Excel spreadsheets to Autodesk® Revit® Architecture / Revit® MEP / Revit® Structure projects with its design settings. Such data can be synchronized with the original MS Excel spreadsheet at any time.
This Revit plug-in significantly speeds up Revit project documentation process:
- Keeps stable & strong link between MS Excel and Revit project;
- Creates/updates table in Revit drafting view according to the selected MS Excel table settings. Location of the imported MS Excel file is stored in Revit project;
- Can update MS Excel data;
- Can use Revit text fonts instead of those that are created in MS Excel;
- Can map Text and Line Styles between MS Excel and Revit project.
Excel2R helps make sure you always have up-to-date data in your Revit projects.
With Excel2R you can accelerate Revit project organizing and documenting processes with ease and accuracy. The add-on informs the Revit user when the MS Excel file was modified and it will be updated in the Revit project. It also reports if the original MS Excel file was deleted or moved to another place.
There's more information available on the Autodesk Exchange Apps website.