Share, collaborate and discuss your ideas with other participants in your Autodesk® Revit® Projects.
Team Notes allows you to save project-wide notes and associate Revit elements to them. Your notes can be made public or private to only those users you decide. Easily create private teams that only users from your organization can access. Simple to learn, Revit Team Notes can be used to:
- Highlight Elements that have significance to the Project participants
- Create a simple To-do list for yourself
- Track the Tasks to be done by your team
- Make a Request List for a team from another firm
- And so much more! You decide what to do with your notes
The 15 day trial has all the functionality enabled but once it expires, you'll only be able to view notes. You'll need to purchase and activate to keep adding and modifying. If you want others to read your notes without having them purchase a License, simply instruct them to install Team Notes
|Dockable Notes List Pane showing all visible Teams and their notes.|
|Select and associate Revit elements to a note.|
|Use Team Notes to add feedback provided by your customers when on-site visits were done.|
Team Notes retails for USD 25.00.
There's more information available on the Autodesk Exchange Apps website.