NoteBuilder is an application that will assist the user in writing notes. It is a solution that can replace or work next to the standard text command in Autodesk® Revit® and adds a lot of improvements.
Writing notes is still a big -and not always fun- part of the drafting job. How much time is not spend searching for that one typical note somewhere in a previous job, or that one view where you wrote a note that you now need again? NoteBuilder addresses these and improves the note writing workflow in many ways.
Notebuilder gives Revit:
- Live spell check
- Instantly change case of note (UPPERCASE, lowercase, Note case, Capitalize Each Word, tOGGLE cASE)
- Checks written notes against company standards, and assists in fixing errors in them
- Instantly update all identical notes in a drawing
- Search notes in drawing to find already written note
- Loads typical notes from a shared or private database
- Directly fixes notes to user specifications
NoteBuilder is priced at USD 3.50.
There's more information available on the Autodesk Exchange Apps website.