- Is intended to simplify “content load and insert” into Autodesk® Revit® models.
- Combines drag and drop from “Project Browser” with “Load Family” from Revit ribbon into one interface.
- Features content list filter and sorting functions. Filter settings are stored between sessions.
- Features drop down list with your favorite content folders.
- Displays preview image and selected content data.
- Topmost you will find the “info area”. This area holds the family preview image and selected content data. Initially you will also find buttons “Buy License” and “Install License”. Once a license key has been authenticated these buttons will disappear.
- Below the info area you will find the “in model family types” list. This list initially displays everything in model present family types. The list will be updated when shifting the Revit model. It is recommended you filter this list to show only the Revit family categories relevant for your design work.
- Next is a thick list separator line. Drag up and down to adjust the list sizes.
- The lower list, the “content folder area”, is intended to display family content in your favorite content folders. Initially this list holds a few sample cupboard symbols you are free to use, modify and distribute as you please.
- At the bottom is a drop down list, holding your favorite content folder paths. You can add or remove folder paths as you like.
The Software License.
- Fully functional trial.
- 30 days grace period.
- You will see a popup once per session showing the remaining days of the trial period.
- After the grace period ends, it is still usable as a content viewer. Only the load and insert functions are locked.
- Authenticating a valid license key will unlock load and insert functions. No re-install is necessary.
- Onece you purchase the License Key you are entitled to permanent use on one computer of the 2016 version of the software.
The authenticated license file “LoadContentRevit2016.lic” will be stored in the local application folder.
It is recommended that you create a copy of this file for backup reasons.
About This Version
Version 2016.0.0.0, 2/4/2016
The Load Content add-in is brought to you by Sjoden ByggDesign AB. The price was not known at press time. There's more information available on the Autodesk App Store.
Related: Other content browser add-ins