08-07-2017 | Maintenance update BIMcollab Ecosystem
- Ecosystem prepared for BIMcollab ZOOM.
- Extra billing address available on dashboard.
- Improved upgrade proces from space-dashboard.
New features Web application
- Multi-edit for all issue properties
- All team members can now be defined as approver
- Bug solved where issues could be invisible
- Several small bugs fixed
12-07-2017 | New BCF Managers ready for download
- New BCF Manager for ARCHICAD 21.
- New look & feel of refreshed user-interface.
- Imported issues in Navisworks can get clash-names in titles and an editable prefix in the description.
- Improved performance of sorting issues in ARCHICAD.
- On closing main application a warning pops-up to synchronize modified issues.
- Publishing of 1000+ issues faster and more robust.
- Notify also sent when modifying comments.
- Activation moved from user to computer level: better support for citrix.
- Several small bugs fixed.
New look & feel of the user-interface & more features in new BCF Managers https://t.co/y75n8pyqj3 pic.twitter.com/BqQTQFHmIN— BIMcollab® (@BIMcollab) July 12, 2017
BIMcollab is brought to you by KUBUS. It's priced as follows:
This add-in is compatible with Revit 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, and 2014.
There's more information available on the BIMcollab website.