Advertisement

Monday, April 8, 2019

"Back in the Saddle"

Hello dear reader. You may have seen my recent post about what I've been up to lately and why I haven't spent much time on Revit Add-ons the past few weeks (if you haven't, the article's available here). It also hints at the possibility of my joining a Revit add-in developer, as well as spotlighting features that will be coming to Revit Add-ons (hopefully) soon.

As a follow-up to that article, I want to let you know that I'm very happy to have joined Revit Add-ons advertiser StrucSoft Solutions as Customer Success Manager.


With their flagship suite of products MWF, StrucSoft enables quick and efficient automation of modelling, clash detection, engineering and manufacturing of wood and light gauge steel structures.

I flew from Seattle to Montreal to meet with StrucSoft late last week. I went in thinking it was a good opportunity and left knowing that it was a great one. I was very impressed by where they're at, and where they're going; they have a clear vision for contributing to more efficient engineering, manufacturing and construction processes. Even more than that though, I was pleasantly impressed by the quality of their people; everyone I met was polite, gracious, amiable, knowledgeable and very, very reasonable. I’m thrilled to be part of their team and, after being semi-retired for the past 2-1/2 years, I'm happy to be back in the saddle again. 🙂

Part of my role will be traveling extensively domestically and internationally, as well as attending and presenting at trade shows, so I'll hope to see some of you down the road apiece.

As for Revit (and AutoCAD) Add-ons, other than my adding additional staff as mentioned in the aforementioned article, I'll be working in the coming weeks on getting back on track with our goals for the year.

I'm ridin', I'm loadin' up my pistol
I'm ridin', I really got a fistful
I'm ridin', I'm shinin' up my saddle
I'm ridin', this snake is gonna rattle

I'm back in the saddle again
I'm back!

-Aerosmith

Tim Grimm
Founder & Editor
Greater Seattle area
Not bad for a reformed Bentley guy


No comments: