- Creates sheets or sheet placeholders in your project from sheets created in a linked Revit® model.
- Use this to "sync" sheet lists between models.
- If a sheet name in a linked model changes, the next time this command is run the sheet in your model is updated.
- This add-in never deletes sheets in your model.
- Creates one or more sheets at a time with options to:
- Set the sheet name and number (so you don't have to rename it later)
- Set the drawn by parameter of the sheet
- Set the sheet's date
- Use the most common titleblock in the current project
- Create multiple sheets at a time
This add-in may be downloaded from the Autodesk Exchange Apps website. Cost is USD 2.99.