Advertisement

Sunday, October 27, 2013

"Well I'm Back!*"

I've been going through a major life event this year that reached a crescendo this month. I've been so distracted that I only managed an anemic 5 posts over the past two months.

I had plans today (Sunday) that fell through and thought it would be a good idea to get caught up on my blog posts. I really must learn to set more reasonable goals. In this case, I could have thought, "I'll make a few posts to my blog." That would have been a lot easier...

How many posts did I make today? 39, which eclipsed my previous monthly output of 30! Now I'm tired and my butt hurts...

I'd like to thank Luke Johnson who generates a lot of the leads that I post about. Luke's What Revit Wants blog is a great resource!

If you're browsing this site, please be sure to click "Older Posts" at the bottom of the page a couple times because this morning's posts are a few pages back.

I will never, ever fall so far behind again... Probably.

Enjoy!

-Tim

* With apologies to AC/DC

No comments: