- Works with elements in linked files (2014 only).
- Works with grid lines and level lines.
- Picking a single curve-based element (such as a wall, beam, duct, or pipe) will produce a section box aligned with it.
- Picking an elevation marker that has a single view associated with it will create a section box from that view.
- Section boxes are only created from views if only one unique view, view line, or elevation marker is picked - otherwise they are ignored and the section will be created around the other selected elements.
- Allow picking of assemblies.
- Fixed issue where routine would not work if the model contained multiple assemblies with identical view names.
- Improvements when zooming to section box (e.g. when element is invisible in 3D view because of phase).
There's more information available on the Autodesk Exchange Apps website.
Credit: Luke Johnson's What Revit Wants blog.