Advertisement

Thursday, November 12, 2015

ArchVision's DETAIL WAREHOUSE Gets AutoCAD Support, Now Includes 27,500+ Details in RVT and DWG File Formats

I've been very impressed of late with the rapid rate of development by the good folks at ArchVision, and I just received an email indicating that they've added AutoCAD support to their DETAIL WAREHOUSE product. DETAIL WAREHOUSE now includes over 27,500 details in native DWG and RVT formats.

And yes, I know that AUTOCAD is the application that most of us Revit users would like to kill, but this is still a potential boon to those using Autodesk's flagship CAD product.



DETAIL WAREHOUSE is a special implementation of AVAIL, ArchVision's format-agnostic content management system. I really look forward to the release of AVAIL as a standalone product so I can kick the tires on that bad boy...

Read more about DETAIL WAREHOUSE in my original post here, or on the ArchVision website.

To signup for updates on the pending release of AVAIL, visit avail.archvision.com.

No comments: