About This Version
Version 188.8.131.52, 8/23/2016
- Finished French localization.
- New Export Functionality:
- Use "Reference Level" as the base level of the element when exporting certain MEP components.
- Support export of mass density units.
- Export Bug Fixes:
- Export rooms and areas even if they have improperly closed internal boundaries. Note that the IfcSpace created may then be missing expected interior holes.
- Fix error when exporting some 0 height walls when they have associated parts.
- Only associate a door or window with one opening, even if the door or window is inserted into multiple walls, as per the IFC standard.
- New Import Functionality:
- Add an API option that allows for always reading in bounding box information, even if the entity has a Body representation.
- Allow reading in curve information that's not contained in the Axis representation, to allow for wireframe import.
- Map IfcOutletType and IfcProtectiveDeviceType to Electrical Fixtures and Specialty Equipment, respectively.
- Improved support for IFC2x and IFC2x2 files.
- Support proper scaling of mass density units.
- Import Bug Fixes:
- Don't complain about missing IfcOwnerHistory for IFC4 files.
- Properly scale metric bounding boxes so that they are the correct size.
- Stop ignoring some IfcGroups (and IfcSystems) that weren't included in the structure as Revit previously expected.
The IFC for Autodesk® Revit® 2017 contains up-to-date improvements on the default IFC import and export capabilities of Revit contributed by Autodesk and our Open Source contributors.
While this app is not necessary for IFC support, it is recommended that users that depend on the quality of their IFC files download this app and keep it up-to-date, as new enhancements and defect fixes are added, for more information on IFC, please visit the building SMART website ( http://buildingsmart.org) or the Revit wiki (http://help.autodesk.com/view/RVT/2017/ENU/?guid=GUID-6708CFD6-0AD7-461F-ADE8-6527423EC895).
The free IFC 2017 add-in is brought to you by Autodesk.
There's more information available on the Autodesk App Store.