IMPORTANT MESSAGE ABOUT CLASH SPHERE GENERATOR
As you know, BIM One offers free add-ins for Revit and Navisworks with our Addin Manager. We are very proud to provide them for free to the BIM community and hope they help you to reach your goals and make better projects.
By September 30th, 2016, the clash sphere generator will be retired and BIM One will stop supporting it. However, you can install the last update of the Clash Sphere Generator by September 28th.
But hold-on, don't worry, the Clash Sphere Generator is now included as a feature in the BIM Track platform and now you can avoid file-based clash coordination with all of these Navisworks XML report files!
Benefit of cloud based clash tracking with BIM Track and so much more:
- A web platform to communicate issues, questions, problems, etc
- Work in context with our Navisworks and Revit add-ins
- Collaborate with any other tools with our BCF import and export features
- Comments on issues, attach files and keep full history
- Visualize metrics to understand the coordination evolution
- View your models online with our 3D viewer and navigate from an issue to another
- Print reports of your model coordination status
Introduction video to BIM Track:
If you still have not signed up for BIM Track, click here and try our free version for up to 50 issues, unlimited users, projects and data space.
Do you want to know more about BIM Track? Christian will be happy to help you fast-forward your BIM workflows so let's connect on a Skype call! Contact Christian to plan your live chat at firstname.lastname@example.org!