From the Simlab website...
SimLab OBJ exporter for Revit enables users to export Revit models as OBJ (Wevafront) files (*.obj).
SimLab OBJ exporter supports exporting textures created inside Revit.
Versions Supported: OBJ Exporter works with Revit 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 (64bit).
What is the Obj File format?
- OBJ is a geometry definition file format first developed by (Wavefront Technologies) for its Advanced Visualizer animation package.
- The file format is open and has been adopted by other 3D graphics application vendors.
- For the most part it is a universally accepted format.
Why To Get Plugin From SimLab?
- Great support for materials and textures.
- Speed of export.
- Capable of handling large models.
- Ease of use.
- High Quality.
- Responsive support to answer your question.
How to get and use the plugin?
- Download the plugin then install OBJ Exporter plugin for Revit.
- Run Revit and Load a model.
- Open Add-Ins, ribbon Tab, click export from Simlab OBJ Exporter.
It contains following three ribbon buttons as shown in the image below.
About This Version
Version 6.0.0, 11/17/2016 – Initial Version.
- SimLab Plug-ins are the right option for users who are looking for a specific feature to complete their 3D design application.
- SimLab obj Exporter is a plug-in for Autodesk Revit. It is a software component that adds a sharing feature to Revit application.
- The purpose of this tool is to allow users to share their designs in OBJ format; the format is natively supported and interactively visualized by the free version of Acrobat Reader.
- Get free upgrade until 2020.
Do you want to do more for Revit! .... TRY SimLab Comopser Integration for Revit?
- SimLab Composer integration plugin for Revit a free tool that acts as a middle layer between Revit and Composer app.
- Gives you the ability to transfer your Revit scene to SimLab Composer at anytime during your Revit session.
- Allows you to keep an active link for keeping data in sync across Revit and SimLab Composer, So you avoid to repeat work inside SimLab Composer.
Learn More for Simlab Integration
Windows 64 bit
Read our end-User License Agreement (EULA)
We are providing 30 trials of the plugin in which you can use full set of features without any limitations. You will need to activate this plugin after 30 trials.
Note: expires after 2 weeks.
Download Older Version
What it is the difference between standalone and floating license??
Can be installed on two different machines by the same user
For multiple users
Latest version of SimLab Composer: 7.2.0
© 2016 Simulation Lab Software L.L.C.
There's more information available on the Simlab website and on the Autodesk App Store.