About This Version
Version 1.0.1, 5/23/2017
- Now including
- area and room boundaries
- model and detail groups
- Improved performance.
- Bugs fixed.
QUICK SELECT: The easiest and fastest way to select elements in Autodesk® Revit®. This easy to use app allows the user to select any item in just few clicks.
The app features:
- powerful selection tools,
- window selection of pre-filtered elements,
- select any item by any parameter in seconds,
- customize your own settings,
- recognizes current selection and lets you work with it,
- save any selection and retrieve it from the Revit built-in selection manager,
- clean up selections so that grouped or blocked elements are cleared (useful for massive parameter changes in elements),
- select elements that Revit wouldn't allow such as area boundaries, room boundaries, lines, links, model and detail groups, revision clouds, pads...
|The most powerful selection tool for Revit!|
|Filter by any parameter any element|
|Set a parameter to sort elements before selection|
|Recognize de current selection and work with it!|
|Use any instance or type parameter available|
for any element
|Retrieve your saved selections|
from the Revit Manage Selection
Panel at any time
For more information please visit www.avatarbim.com
This is a trial version with a 30 day free use period.
The QuickSelect add-in is brought to you by AVATAR BIM. It's priced at 5.25 USD.
This add-in is compatible with Revit 2018, 2017, 2016, and 2015.
There's more information available on the Autodesk App Store.