Last month we published 98 posts, and we received 52,634 pageviews during the month.
A couple of posts really stood out from the pack, with over 1,000 pageviews each:
- Revit 2018 Product Enhancements from Autodesk
- Free Align Version 1.2 – Automatically Align, Distribute and Organize Tags and Text
The first wasn't a surprise to us, because last year's corresponding post related to Revit 2017 has received 6,960 pageviews to-date. The second one was a bit of a pleasant surprise though (and our post on Align version 1.3, which supports all element types and is an Editor's Choice Award winner, received another 293 pageviews).
Rounding out this month's list are:
- Vote Now for Your Favorite Dynamo Packages in the New designtech DynAwards
- Calculating Site Cut and Fill Volumes with Revit and Dynamo
- Dynamo Version 1.3
- Opinion: FormIt + Revit + Insight = Bye Bye SketchUp & Sefaira
- Opinion: The Best Computational BIM Workflows for Architects
- Case Study: Dynamo for Space Planning.