About This Version
Version 9.0.0, 7/19/2016
- Support for users with no administrative rights
- Single installation for Revit® 2017, ’16 and ‘15
- Full compatibility with 3D PDF Pro Enrichment features
- Improvement for selective conversion of linked objects
- Improvement for project sections conversion
- Support for new hardware graphic accelerators
- Additional improved for grouped object conversion
- Support for 2D and 3D documentation layout from 3D PDF Pro
3D PDF Converter is an integrated software working within the Autodesk® Revit® environment that enables users to publish rich, interactive 3D PDF files that are significantly smaller than the original Revit 3D models.
The 3D PDF Converter for Revit connects the extensive Building Information Modeling (BIM) community for the first time with a Revit plug-in that supports data sharing using 3D PDF based on the PRC file format.
The software uses the Adobe 3D Technology as a one button file conversion that is easily exchangeable and viewed with the free Adobe Reader.
For helpful hints please refer to our 3DA Systems YouTube channel for tutorial tips and tricks.
Note: To run the application, run Revit as administrator.
Free Trial offers FULL functionality for 15 executions, so you can experience all the power and features 3D PDF Converter has to offer.
As reported by users, the 3D PDF Converter is the best app for:
- Track changes and easily access all model information
- Improve project team based decision and collaboration
- Improve accuracy and speed of estimates
- Reduce project design changes and management cost
- Track 3D model across time
- Archive project data for long term security and accessibility
The 3D PDF Converter is brought to you by 3DA Systems. Pricing starts at 345.00 USD for a 3-month rental.
There’s more information available on the Autodesk App Store.