About This Version
Version 1.6.0, 7/29/2016
- Support of XBox Controller and 3DConnexion Spacemouse
- Physically accurate lighting simulation based on normed lighting units
- Additional settings for camera exposure
- Better looking clouds and atmosphere
- Customizable Enscape loading screen, UI overlay, window caption and window icon
- Customizable exe/title bar icon for Standalone
- Hotkey for screenshot
- Create Revit view from Enscape Camera
- Ability to turn off live updates
- Light View Mode displaying the light intensity
- Support of Oculus Runtime v1.5
- Improved support of custom skybox files (longitude/latitude format, non HDR image formats)
- Physically correct camera exposure and depth of field
- "Don't show again" for update notification
- Smoother movement in Flymode
- Improved performance during time of day change
- Eye height of viewer is now adjustable
- Fog flickered when moving out of Image Enhancement Mode
- Motion Blur problems
- Texture loader crash
- Sometimes Image Enhancement Mode didn't start
- Mouse Smoothing didn't work when not moving
- Crash on startup if settings file is corrupted
- Freeze on close: Closing Enscape before initial full update is complete lead to freeze
- Freeze after adding linked project
- Image ghosting after scene update
- Oculus water reflections differed from eye to eye
- Crash when using Middle Mouse Button in WalkMode
- "About" Window could block Revit entirely
- Custom Skybox was not exported in standalone
- Shadows of artificial light sources were sometimes not visible
- Invisible Revit Views with no name prevented start up
- "%ProgramData%/Inreal Technologies" can be readonly on some machines
- Special models like cars sometimes miss textures or have flipped normals when mirrored
- Switching camera mode from off to on can sometimes lead to a crash
- High resolution screenshot
- When taken without global illumination (GI), does not correctly render ambient lighting
- Continuing to work in Revit can cause the waiting window to remain visible, even when the screenshot has finished
- On low graphics memory systems textures or geometry rendering might get corrupted
Enscape™ – Realtime 3D rendered walkthrough for your projects in Autodesk® Revit®.
It enables you to show and communicate designs in your team or to your customers effortlessly.
Supported Revit Versions: Revit® 2015, Revit® 2016, and Revit® 2017.
Enscape enables you to walk through your project using realistic real-time rendering, saving you time and making it easier to prepare meetings. You don't have to upload your data to the cloud, as Enscape can do all the calculations on your machine. Additionally, with the option to create a standalone file, you can send your Enscape file to your clients or colleagues and show them your work.
Changes in the model are displayed instantly through Enscape's unique design. Enscape displays not only architectural changes, but variations in sunlight, material, and furniture.
As Enscape is a Revit plug-in, you can run it without making any adjustments in your planning. Simply click on the Enscape button in Revit and it will start in a new window without any further steps.
In addition to the realistic graphics, Enscape lets you insert sound sources. You can directly hear the impact of the acoustics in your building. With libraries like the OWAconsult designer, you can directly hear the effect of acoustic elements like ceilings or absorbers.
KEEP YOUR TOOLS
Enscape effortlessly makes your project look good without any further steps. You won't have to learn any other tool, as you can use Enscape directly in Revit. All information for materials, acoustics and geometry comes right from your CAD data.
FREE TRIAL VERSION
The free trial version expires after 14 days. After that you can buy a monthly or yearly license.
Please visit our Enscape store http://www.enscape3d.com/store/ to purchase Enscape.
Click on the following YouTube Videotutorial to get a first impression!
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).
|Create fast renderings with Enscape™|
|Create fast renderings with Enscape™|
|Impressive and fast 3D visualizations with Enscape™|
Enscape is brought to you by Inreal Technologies GmbH. Pricing starts at 45.00 USD monthly.
There's more information available on the Autodesk App Store.