Turn your Autodesk® Revit® CAD designs into Augmented & Virtual Reality with just one click.
Once opening the Revit software and uploading your design
- Switch to 3D View and click on the Add-in tab to choose ENTiTi AR/VR Exporter
- Once choosing Augmented Reality or Virtual Reality you will be required to update your email (only for the 1st time) – email confirmation that you are about to create your Augmented or virtual project, will be sent to you. FYI – in this process background an FBX. File will be created and will be located within your original project file location.
- You will receive a thank you pop up and check e-mail notification
- You will receive an email asking you to confirm your user name and you will receive an initial password. You will be notified to explore ENTiTi Creator (see info below)
- Once the project is ready, you will receive another email stating that your Augmented or Virtual project was created and you will receive a new password which can be used to view your AR or VR project in the ENTiTi Viewer App.
For an AR project, you will receive an image target, which you will need to scan for each time to experience the AR content.
Google Play Link
Use the ENTiTi Creation tool to edit and re-create your AR/VR experience as desired, as it is now also available within the ENTiTi Creator tool (WakingApp cloud-based platform).
You can add Audio, Video, Animations and more interactive commands to enrich your design and automatically share the file on any AR/VR devices including HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, and Samsung Gear VR etc.
About This Version
Version 1.0.0, 11/14/2016 – Initial version
The ENTiTi AR/VR Exporter add-in is brought to you by WakingApp. It's free!
This add-in is compatible with Revit 2017 and 2016.
There's more information available on the Autodesk App Store.