Colour your BIM with Paint
Try it Free Buy Now
Interactive Paint Colour Wheel
Search through 1000’s of manufactures paint colour swatches by colour hue and colour name, including Dulux, Benjamin Moore, Resene, Sherwin Williams and more.
Built-in colour matching algorithms
RTV Paint uses advanced colour matching algorithms to create complimentary colour schemes and paint materials within your Autodesk Revit projects.
Manage Autodesk Revit material naming syntax
RTV Paint automatically manages the material naming syntax of the paint materials as they are created in Autodesk Revit, including custom company or project code prefixes.
Import custom Autodesk Colorbook (.acb files)
Create Autodesk Revit paint materials from imported custom or other 3rd party Autodesk Colorbook files.
Automatically create Autodesk Revit Paint materials*
RTV Paint automatically creates single or multiple Autodesk Revit Paint materials from the supplied manufacturer colour swatches directly within your Revit project file.
* Due to a current limitation in the Autodesk Revit API, the Revit user must copy the shade colour (RGB values) to the render appearance colour settings manually to see the paint colours in a rendered 3d view.
RTV Paint for Autodesk® Revit®, automates the process of creating paint materials in Autodesk® Revit®. Browse, search and create Revit® paint materials from manufacturers paint colour swatches using the intuitive RTV Paint user interface. RTV Paint is ideal for Architects, Interiors Designers, Engineers, Landscape Architects and Visualization Artists using Autodesk® Revit®
RTV Paint features include:
- Search by paint colour name.
- Search by colour hue using the built-in colour wheel.
- Search for complementary and similar colour hues and tones with our built-in colour matching algorithms.
- Browse through thousands of paint colours from leading paint manufacturers including, Dulux, Resene, Sherwin-Williams and Benjamin Moore.
- Automatically create ‘ready to visualize’ Revit® paint materials with ‘one click’.
- Manage company standards and material naming conventions.
Minimum system requirements
- Autodesk® Revit® 2017, 2016, 2015.
- Windows 7, 64bit recommended.
Software Licensing Terms and Conditions
- Click here for our Software Licensing Terms and Conditions.
- Single License – 1 Year Subscription included
- Site License – 1 Year Subscription included
- Enterprise License – 1 Year Subscription included
- 1 Year Subscription Renewal – Single License
- 1 Year Subscription Renewal – Site License
- 1 Year Subscription Renewal – Enterprise License
Purchase RTV Paint
Paint your Revit model with real manufacturers colours
From USD $9.99 to USD $3,995.00
About RTV Tools
RTV Tools Limited (RTV Tools), an Authorized Autodesk® Developer, was founded in Wellington, New Zealand in 2007 by a group of passionate and expert Autodesk® Revit® users with over 60 years combined experience in the Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) industry specializing in Building Information Modelling (BIM) strategies and implementation.
The mission: to automate BIM and enhance the productivity of all Autodesk® Revit® users worldwide.