From the AGACAD website:
New Wood Framing Wall+ versions have been released!
Check out the newest versions of Wood Framing Wall+. From custom joins to offsets, the increased options give you more flexibility in modelling your project.
- The possibility of creating custom joins under V Connections has been added.
User can predefine each stud position, type, rotation, alignment, etc. The scheme which is predefined by the user is visible in the Symbolic Preview.
- An option to Make Non Mitered V Panels has been added, which recalculates V panels and makes them non-mitered.
Result if the option is switched off:
- Now you can have two different stud sizes in the same wall by using the secondary stud system.
- More flexible options to control Additional Bridging/Nogging/Blocking have been added. Now you can predefine an offset from the selected element or a connected element.
- You can control the offset from a shorter or longer connected element end.
- You can add more Bridging/Nogging/Blocking rules – up to 8!
- More options for Bridging/Nogging/Blocking rules have been added: now there is an External/Internal/Centre setting.
- A function called Set Max Spacing for Frame has been added, which recalculates maximum stud spacing in the frame.
- A brand new Cut Beams function cuts beams that intersect with the selected beam.
- Two window/door/opening header types have been added.
- Other minor improvements.
For more information about Wood Framing Wall+ check e-help, watch our webinars and getting started videos, and of course contact our support group at email@example.com if you have any questions.
FRAME MY PROJECT
Interested in our Wood and Metal framing software? An excellent way to evaluate it is via our new “Frame My Project” service. After you download a free trial of our framing software (metal or wood), take advantage of this special service. It’s a real deal.
For only 50$/50€, our BIM application engineer will log on to your PC and spend an hour framing your very own project. Sit back, watch, learn, and ask questions while your frame takes shape! Our engineer will take you through all the functionality our powerful software has to offer and share best practices. Our BIM application engineers have experience in the real-world, not just theory. REGISTER to start framing with our expert. Again, with “Frame My Project” you get an hour’s worth of your project expertly framed, your questions answered.
Wood Framing Wall+ is brought to you by AGACAD. Pricing was not known at press time. A free trial is available.
This add-in is compatible with Revit 2017, 2016, and 2015.
There's more information available on the AGACAD website.