HydraCAD for Revit™ Software
Fire Protection add on to Revit MEP.
Do Everything in Revit
HydraCAD for Revit provides you with all the powerful and familiar tools for designing your Fire Protection systems, but now in the native Revit environment!
- Allows use of any Revit model as a base for the creation of a Fire Protection Sprinkler system.
- Provides tools for automatic generation of key sprinkler system components.
- Components can be adjusted and connected to create a complete system.
- Automatic Layout of sprinklers and piping in defined spaces.
- Piping cleanup utility.
- Piping annotation tool.
- Pipe annotation cleanup tool.
- Developing library of Revit content (Pipe types, Fittings, Valves, Devices and Pumps).
HydraCAD for Revit is brought to you by Hydratec. It's priced starting at 1,680.00 USD.
This add-in is compatible with Revit 2017, 2016, and 2015.
There's more information available on the HydraCAD website.
Did you know - HydraCAD, fire sprinkler design tool - works in @AutodeskRevit? That means: Real-time clash detection for FS w/ @ClashMep!— Brett Young (@youngbrettyoung) April 28, 2017