UNIFI Webinar: Unleash your inner BIM Pro
Registration is required to join this event. If you have not registered, please do so now.
Date and time: Tuesday, June 6, 2017 11:00 am
Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco, GMT-07:00)
Duration: 1 hour
Description: To arm you with the latest and greatest BIM content management techniques as the BIM landscape continues to evolve, the UNIFI team will be sharing insights, tips & tricks and specific use cases our customers are employing as they explore advanced functionality in the UNIFI platform.
During this interactive webinar, we’ll cover “in demand” topics ranging from the strategic to the nitty-gritty and leave plenty of time for questions from you.
Topics to be covered will include:
- Customize your UNIFI experience
- Hidden power of saved searches
- Batch tag editing
- Batch Inserting
- Schedule / Details / System families support
- "Clone" wars - Cloning or copying content from 3rd parties
- Multi-format support sneak peek!
- Stump the pros – trying to do something unique with UNIFI, ask away and we answer your questions live in the demo!
There's more information available on the registration website.