How it works:
- When you hit the button tool the programme will trace all the available information of categories and all its relevant parameters. This gathering is recorded on a text file in the same Location of your Project file as a text file same name as you project but with extension txt.
- This text file will be read each time you run the programme which will be enhance the speed of operation next time you
- use this tool.
- Another option in this tool is to gather information from other existing projects. This can be done by clicking on the
- “Open Multiple Projects. (Explained below).
- After you select all your project a total count of selected projects will appear under the said button. Sheet/Project, is to create a new Excel Sheet with the name of the project and to list all selected parameters and category inside. This option will be disabled if the number of projects is one.
- Sheet/Category is to Create Excel sheet with the name of Category and list all parameters inside.
- Include Header is to add header name for the Exported parameter. You can use this option if you want to continue on
- existing excel sheet.
- Existing Excel File Check box is to merge the exported data into an Existing Excel Sheet.
- The following Box shows the Excel File name that will be used for merging. If this box is empty/disabled a new excel file will be create.
- Worksheet is select an existing excel sheet from all available sheets in the existing excel file.
- Start cell Location is to select where to start. Be aware, that Columns will start from number 4 even if you typed 1-3.
There's more information available on Moustafa Khalil's website.