V-Ray for Revit
V-Ray for Revit public Beta
Now integrated into Autodesk Revit, V-Ray core rendering technology is accessible at every stage of the design process. Extend your creativity with new tools for VR output, materials and environments, without having to worry about learning a new piece of software. Revit cameras, lighting, and materials are all supported for easy adoption.
A unified visualization pipeline is now possible with support for all V-Ray design packages (SketchUp, Rhino, and 3ds Max), promoting project efficiency with reliable results across multiple platforms.
|Artwork by Tony Lopez and Ben Hurlbut|
- A familiar interface, with easy-to-use quality presets
- Special global overrides for diagrammatic renderings
- Advanced post-processing with V-Ray Frame Buffer
- V-Ray’s stereoscopic camera for VR output
V-Ray for Revit supports
- Revit Architecture 2015, 2016
- Revit MEP 2015, 2016
- Revit Structure 2015, 2016
- Revit Building Design Suite 2015, 2016
To try V-Ray for Revit, create an account or login at chaosgroup.com, then register here. If you have any questions about V-Ray for Revit or the public beta, contact us.