“3DPDF Exporter For Autodesk® Navisworks®” exports solid and wire bodies to a 3D PDF file.
It has the following features:
- Supports face level colors.
- You can set a password on the exported PDF file.
- Option to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value.
- There is always a default compression which helps reduces the file size as much as possible.
- Supports Autodesk® Navisworks® 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018.
- We are providing 10 trials of the plugin in which you can use full set of features without any limitations. You will need to activate this plugin after using it 10 times.
- The paid version cost of this product is 99 USD. You can buy the paid version from here.
- For activation, please contact : support@ProtoTechSolutions.com
- For licensing and more information about the product please click here.
About This Version
Version 188.8.131.52, 7/27/2017 – Enhancement: Added support for Autodesk® Navisworks® 2018
3DPDF Exporter For Autodesk NavisWorks is brought to you by ProtoTech Solutions. It's priced at US $99.00 (the paid version is here, the trial version here).
This add-in is compatible with Navisworks Simulate and Navisworks Manage2018, 2017, 2016, and 2015.
There's more information available on the Autodesk App Store.