‘3-Click & Fix’ Constant Quality Control for Autodesk® Revit® BIM Projects
BIM Tree Manager enables easy ongoing quality checks to facilitate project integration, improve analysis, and ensure the right physical results. It's amazingly simple to: find and isolate elements in current or linked models, verify geometry and data at any LOD, and quickly fill in gaps or fix mistakes.
- Easily find-isolate-verify and repair your relevant data and geometry
- Painlessly comply with standards for quality assurance in BIM
- Enhance BIM-team work and deliverables for integrated project delivery
- Save time fulfilling or moving to Level of Development (LOD) specifications
- Detect errors early in models before they can disrupt your workflow
Compatible with Autodesk® Revit®, Revit® Architecture, Revit® Structure, Revit® MEP, Building Design Suite. Open for integration with third-party systems such as ERP and PMS.
BIM Tree Manager is an advanced solution for quality control in Building Information Modeling (BIM) based on international best practices and the experience of top Revit® users. The software's dynamic auto-tree interface makes it amazingly simple to find and isolate elements in current or linked Revit® models, verify geometry and data at any Level of Development (LOD), and quickly fill in gaps or fix mistakes. In real time.
- Experienced BIM Managers
- Control projects better with significant savings of time
- New Revit® users
- More easily catch mistakes at an early stage
- Better see how BIM models work and how to leverage their potential
- Architects, Structural Engineers, MEP Engineers
- Improve work in teams for smooth integrated project delivery
- Easily find, check and modify relevant data and geometry with no need to lose time creating long lists of standard Autodesk® Revit® schedules
- Contractors, Owners, Operators
- Make and receive more precise bids for work
- More easily keep models up to date with reality
- Get bigger returns from BIM assets (for logistics, energy, rework reduction, marketing, maintenance, etc.) as models are reliably accurate, current, complete
- Simple setup and control of LOD requirements based on COBie, standards, specifications or the framework agreed upon by the team
- Easy validation and management of LOD and/or COBie
- Fast 3-step visual check of BIM elements: find–isolate–verify
- Quick standards check to ensure models fit the agreed standards
- Element validation before moving to the next BIM stage
- Export data to external software
- Packaging of information for delivery to the next BMI stage or the construction site
- Easy addition of parameters and parameter values for filtered elements in real time
- Simple transfer of Autodesk® Revit® families into a new LOD definition
- Easy transferring of Revit® family parameter values from Excel, to CVS, Excel, and other data formats.
- One-click modification of parameters for hundreds of sorted objects
- Calculation of parameter values for BIM objects using formulas
- Easy sorting and marking of items for desired sequences or sets.
- Real-time quantity takeoff
Developed in compliance with standards and guidelines:
- bSa BIM Project Execution Planning Guide
- U.K. Construction Project Information Committee (CPIc)
- AIA Document E202–2008: Building Information Modeling Protocol
- NIBS COBie Standards
- BIMForum Level of Development (LOD) Specification
- National BIM Standard-United States
- ISO 29481-1:2010 (BIM Information Delivery Manual: Methodology and Format)
- ISO 29481-2:2012 (BIM Information Delivery Manual: Interaction Framework)
- ISO/TS 12911:2012 (Framework for building information modelling guidance)
- Incredible Speed. BIM Tree Manager enables you to instantly insert hundreds of elements into your Revit model; you can quickly renumber/sort Revit® elements any way you want.
- Smart Modelling. Quickly changes parameters of different elements; replaces elements and keeps old dimensions. Saved settings for future projects.
- BIM Data Analysis. Possibility to access all data properties of families and put it into the tables in your design.
- Error Prevention and Easy Control Process. All modifications happen in real time allowing you to avoid mistakes and to easily control all design processes.
- Increased Productivity and Cost Savings. Revit users will save hundreds of hours per project using BIM Tree Manager automation of routine functions and through early identification of design errors.
- Easy to manage.
- Less mistakes in Building Information Model.
- Possibility to connect to any 3 party system (ERP, PMS and so on…).
- Export to XLS, XML or any required formats.
BIM Tree Manager is brought to you by AGACAD. Pricing was not known at press time.
This add-in is compatible with Revit 2018, 2017, and 2016.
There's more information available on the AGACAD website.