2d detail components that will help you work faster and produce great details.
- Speed up your 2d documentation
- Full range of fixings types with a consistent look and feel
- Annotate using keynotes and/or tags
"Have just placed a bolt. Never thought I would describe
this as a pleasurable experience."
Nigel Case - Light House Architecture Ltd
Great range of 'place and click' Families
Watch how easy it is to place, amend and annotate the fixing components within your project.
Get into the flow with these easy to use components
Fixings for all occasions
A range of 2d families with instance-based options for all standard diameters (metric and imperial) - engineered for usability.
Head and Nut Plans | Standard Bolts
Anchor Bolts | Sleeve Bolts | Hook Bolts
Symbolic Bolts | Screws | Coach Screws | Nails
- Line based families – making it simple to place & manipulate just by dragging the grips
- Consistently built - can be swapped with any other at any time
- All bolt standard diameters pre-loaded: Metric M3-M36, Imperial #0-#14, 1/4"-5/8"
- Specify a washer size, or choose to have it automatically sized
Create all the fixings you need in your details
Technical information including object styles and instance and type parameter lists and explanations.
Ready to Turbocharge your Detailing?
"If you’re “detail oriented”, the RevitWorks fixings and flashings packages definitely speeds up what everybody knows is a time consuming part of any project. It makes much of the process a “place and click."
Kedric Leach - Leach Industries
Fixings 2D - Options & Pricing
All the 2d fixings are delivered in a Revit 2015 project (metric and imperial sizes included)
All pricing is in $US. Local sales tax may be added at time of purchase.
Fixings is brought to you by RevitWorks. It's priced beginning at 95.00 USD.
This product is compatible with Revit and Revit LT 2017, 2016, and 2015.
There's more information available on the RevitWorks website.