About This Version
Version 2018.0.1, 4/24/2017
- Compatibility for Revit 2018.
- Ribbon enhancements.
- Online license added.
- Improvements to Publish command.
- Features & enhancements to Bulk Rename command.
- Improvements to Project Search command.
- Features & enhancements to Category Search command.
- Features & enhancements to Dimension Spot Label Text Font Search command.
- Features & enhancements to Grids, Levels, Reference Plane, Scope Box Search command.
- Improvements to Break Symbols commands.
- Split Spline command added.
- Improvements to Combine Text command.
- Features & enhancements added to Edit Sheet Revisions command.
- Improvements to Parameters Manager command.
- Views Set Annotation Crop to on command added.
- Explore Selected command added.
- Improvements to Upgrade selection of Model/Family files command.
- Improvements to Resave a selection of Central Models command.
- Improvements to Purge Line Styles command.
- Improvements to Purge Line Patterns command.
- Improvements to Purge Fill Patterns command.
- Features & enhancements to Model Cleanup command.
Rockit™ Autodesk® Revit® productivity tools to assist model and BIM managers, and anybody using Revit with a massive collection of the most useful and productive add-in utilities on the market. Using Rockit Bulk Rename you are able to rename multiple views or sheets or anything! with one click using the powerful find & replace, suffix, postfix options. With parameters manager, you are able to quickly find the shared parameter you are after and bind it to the project or family, quickly rename or delete shared and project parameters.
With the project search tool, you can find anything within the project browser so simply like you are using Skype and searching for a contact, this functionality has been included into the object style and materials search, category search and publish tools. Family management commands. Publish to PDF (include sheet revisions), manage links, sheet creator, and so much more.
Full working 30 days demo version available.
Standalone license/Network license options: http://rockcad.com.au/Pricing.aspx
Also, refer to our help site for more information: http://help.rockcad.com.au
Rockit is brought to you by Rock CAD Support. It's priced at 145.00 USD.
This add-in is compatible with Revit 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, and 2014.
There's more information available on the Autodesk App Store.