Add Multiple Revit® Links at once
- Choose Multiple Revit Links from different locations
- Load your full list and only check what you want to be added this time
- Plugin uses the most commonly chosen options (by shared coordinates and relative paths), we are planning to add more options in the upcoming releases which you are automatically entitled to download through Autodesk App Store
- Instantly generates report on your desktop with link by link insertion result
This is a License protected Application, We use the latest Autodesk Floating License Technology for your convenience
We provide you a 30 Day Trial to experience the excellent quality of our apps and ensure it fully meets your requirements
This App works by subscription and we are offering you a discounted price for yearly subscriptions
This App will work on any PC when you sign in using the Autodesk Account used in purchasing this APP
- For Clarity we would like to indicate there are no insertion option currently in Autodesk API, so the plugin has a workaround that works like the (By shared Coordinates) Option. We are always welcoming your feedback especially for this point on email@example.com. Write “Multiple Revit Links Adder” in email subject
- This bot loves showing up. It notes down the time it started and when it finished its work.
- It loves to work in peace so you'll have to leave your Revit program till it finishes its work.
About This Version
Version 1.0, 4/25/2017 – Initial Release
The Megara Multiple Links Adder add-in is brought to you by Megara Engineering Services. It's priced at 2.00 USD per month.
This add-in is compatible with Revit 2018, 2017, and 2016.
There's more information available on the Autodesk App Store.