Spring 2017 Release
The FormIt team has been hard at work polishing existing workflows, and adding customer requested features!
- Visit the Download page to get your updated apps
- Don't forget about the updated Revit Add-ins!
- The FormIt update will appear in the Autodesk Desktop Application shortly
This release is themed around customer workflow requests. This short video tells that story
Every project starts with a sketch
Thank you Evolve Lab, Studio Architecture, and 505 Design
Thank you to the folks who posted on the FormIt Idea Station forum
We listened to you, and focused on the following areas
- Materials: Translate to Revit 2018; painting and editing is smooth; tools like sample and select all save tons of time
- Performance: Faster than ever navigation; opening files; entering and exiting groups; deleting layers
- Section Planes: slice up your model with 6 planes at once; add a poche effect
- Import DWG
- Read more... in the release notes!
Enjoy and please join us on FormIt Friday (actually on Thursday the 27th) to learn more!
FormIt is brought to you by Autodesk. It's available in a free version. FormIt Pro is priced beginning at 40.00 USD per month. The FormIt Revit add-in is free.
The FormIt add-in for Revit is compatible with Revit 2018, 2017, and 2016.
There's more information available on the FormIt website.